We take a trip following Eyjafjörður valley all the way up to the highlands of Iceland There you experience the untouched nature, remote areas and peacefulness which is hard to find in the modern world. At Laugarfell we jump into a natural hot pool, located in this harsh environment, it feels like you are in a oasis. After bathing we will enjoy a pick nick in the nature and refreshed head back to Akureyri. The drive takes about two hours each way through a breath taking scenery.
Private tour with a certified, local guide in a super jeep.
Super Jeep is a 4×4 Jeep on 38‘‘tires for 1-6 Passengers, Toyota Land Cruiser.
20th June – 1st October
Upon Request, hotel pick up in Akureyri area
Departure time: Duration:
09:00 or upon request 5 -6 hours
Price per car (max 6 people):
Bathing in Laugarfell hot spring, remoteness of the Icelandic highlands, view over Eyjafjörður Certified, local guide.
Don’t’ forget to bring:
- Swimsuit and towel
- Clothes suitable to all weather conditions
- Private tour in a Super Jeep
- Hot spring at Laugarfell
- Certified, local guide
- Free Hotel pickup in Akureyri area
- Free Wifi inside the car
- Cancelled by clients less than 14 days before departure 25% charge
- Cancelled by clients less than 2 days before departure 100% charge
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if necessary (road and weather conditions or due to other unforeseen reasons) – full refund to client.