We start our tour from Akureyri, following Eyjafjörður and over the mountain pass direction Goðafoss. Our first stop, the waterfall of the Gods. Afterwards we will keep on driving up the valley of Bárðardalur to discover Aldeyjarfoss with its unique basalt pillars and we will close our waterfall trilogy by visiting Hrafnabjargarfoss. From there we head up to the highlands of Iceland There you experience the untouched nature, remote areas and peacefulness which is hard to find in the modern world. At Laugafell we jump into a natural hot pool. Located in this harsh environment, it feels like you are in a oasis. Refreshed we head back down into Eyjafjörður valley until we reach Akureyri. This is a roundtrip.
Private tour with a certified, local guide in a super jeep.
Super Jeep is a 4×4 Jeep on 38‘‘ tires for 1-6 Passengers, Toyota Land Cruiser.
20th June – 1st October
Upon Request, hotel pick up in Akureyri area
Departure time Duration
09:00 8 hours
Price per car (max 5 people)
86’200 ISK incl. 11% VAT
Goðafoss, Aldeyjarfoss and Hrafnabjargarfoss waterfalls. Bathing in Laugafell hot spring, remoteness of the Icelandic Highlands, view over Eyjafjörður, a certified local guide.
Don’t forget to bring
• Good hiking shoes
• Swimsuit and towel
• Good warm clothes since the weather can be cold in the region
• Private tour in a Super Jeep
• Hot spring at Laugafell
• Certified, local guide
• Free Hotel pickup in Akureyri area
• Free Wifi inside the car
- Cancelled by clients less than 14 days before departure 25% charge
- Cancelled by clients less than 2 days before departure 100% charge
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if necessary (road and weather conditions or due to other unforeseen reasons) – full refund to client.