We start our tour from Akureyri, following Eyjafjörður and over the mountain pass direction Goðafoss. Our first stop, the waterfall of the Gods. Afterwards we will head direction Mývatn, where we discover the boiling earth at Námaskarð geothermal area and other nature attractions around lake Mývatn, like Dimmuborgir lava formations and pseudo craters. We end the day relaxing in the blue water of the Nature Bath and maybe can already see the first stars in the sky.
Private tour with a certified, local guide in a super jeep.
Super Jeep is a 4×4 Jeep on 38‘‘ tires for 1-6 Passengers, Toyota Land Cruiser.
1st October – 20th June
Upon Request, hotel pick up in Akureyri area
Departure time Duration
09:00 8 hours
Price per car (max 5 people)
123’000 ISK incl. 11% VAT, entrance fee to Nature bath is not included
Goðafoss, Námaskard geothermal area, Dimmuborgir, pseudo craters, Nature Bath, Lake Mývatn, certified local guide.
Don’t forget to bring
• Good hiking shoes
• Swimsuit and towel
• Good warm clothes since the weather can be cold in the region
• Private tour in a Super Jeep
• Certified, local guide
• Free Hotel pickup in Akureyri area
• Free Wifi inside the car
- Cancelled by clients less than 14 days before departure 25% charge
- Cancelled by clients less than 2 days before departure 100% charge
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if necessary (road and weather conditions or due to other unforeseen reasons) – full refund to client.