I am an experienced angler and a certified professional tour guide that will take you fishing for a day in the north of Iceland just like most of the locals do it. We will go wherever the conditions are most likely for a good catch and doesn’t require wasted fishing time inside a car.
Angling in Iceland’s pure waters is a great experience. Our target species are the arctic char and brown trout. The day will be adapted to your fishing experience whether that is fly fishing or spinner fishing. There are few things in the world that can match chasing these two species in Iceland.
This North Iceland fishing adventure is ideal for those who do not have the time for a multi-day fishing tour but still want to sample a bit of the fishing in the North of Iceland. Let me surprise you with a unique and personal experience.
Private fishing tour with a certified, local guide in a super jeep for easy access to most fishing spots.
Super Jeep is a 4×4 Jeep on 38‘‘ tires for 1-5 Passengers, Toyota Land Cruiser.
May until September
Upon Request, hotel pick up in Akureyri area
Departure time Duration
7.00 6 – 7 hours
Price per tour (max 2 people)
81’000 ISK incl. 11% VAT, fishing license and gear are included
Fresh fishing spots, Certified, local guide beautiful scenery
Don’t forget to bring
• Good warm and preferably waterproof clothes
• Gloves and cap
• Fishing permit in an arctic char/brown trout river
• Fishing guide, certified, local guide
• Free Hotel pickup in Akureyri area
• Fishing gear
• Free Wifi inside the car
Please note that all fishing equipment brought to Iceland must be disinfected upon arrival to Iceland at the airport
- Cancelled by clients less than 14 days before departure 25% charge
- Cancelled by clients less than 2 days before departure 100% charge
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if necessary (road and weather conditions or due to other unforeseen reasons) – full refund to client.